Does the participant have to sign up or install the software to join a meeting/webinar?
ezTalks is software based service. The host needs to install the app to host a meeting or webinar. However, there are different cases for the participants.
To join a Meeting:
The Meetings is two-way communication for a collaborative event. There are two roles in a meeting:
- The host needs to sign up and install the app to start a meeting.
- The participants do not need to sign up an ezTalks account but they need to install the app in order to talk in a meeting. Alternatively, they can join a meeting via telephone call-in .
Read the article about how to join a meeting .
To join a Webinar:
The Webinar is one-way communication. There are four different roles in a webinar:
- The host needs to sign up and install app to start a webinar.
- The panelist/presenter needs to install the app in order to talk in a webinar, but no need to sign up an ezTalks account.
- The view-only participants do not need to install app. They can join directly from the web browser.
Read the article about how to join a webinar .