How do I share whiteboard with eztalks software?
ezTalks allows to share interactive whiteboard on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android apps. This article is about how to share whiteboard during a meeting or webinar
1. How to share whiteboard on Windows or Mac computer app?
Step 1. Start a meeting or webinar and you can find the Share button on the bottom toolbar of the room window. Click on Share Whiteboard :
On the Whiteboard, there is a toolbar which includes pen, highlighter, text, select easer, color:
When you are sharing screen, you can see the toolbar on the top of the screen. You can pin the toolbar on the top. If you do not pin it, the toolbar will be hidden in 3 seconds.
You can also show videos of active speaker, stop sharing whiteboard, enable annotation and allow others to annotate on your whiteboard. Check the screenshot below:
Case two On Mobile APP
- Log in your ezTalks account on an Android or iPhone/iPad and start a video/audio meeting. On the bottom of the video screen, click on the Share icon and then press Whiteboard :
- On the Whiteboard, there is a tool bar which includes pencil, highlighter, select, easer and color.
- You can texting on the whiteboard
- You can add more than one whiteboard and enable annotation for other participants
If you need to stop sharing, choose the far left toolbar and click on the red button below, it will pop out a message as below, click on Ok