How to find the scheduled Webinar?
There are different ways to find the scheduled webinar on different platforms.
Case 1 On the web dashboard page:
Go to My Webinar page, then you can see the scheduled webinar. You can start the webinar by clicking on the Start button on the right hand side:
If you click on More, you can see a few options:
- Preview: you can preview the webinar
- Start: you can start it
- Edit: you can edit it
- Copy the registration link : you can share the link to any social media platform so that your participants can register for it.
- Invite Panelist : the panelist is the one who can talk and make presentation in your webinar. You need to invite them by entering their email address.
- Invite Participant : the participants means the view-only audience.
- View Registration Details: including all the fields that you have them to fill in.
- View Invitation Details: you can see how many people you have invited.
- View Joining Details: you can see how many people have joined the webinar and the joining duration
- Duplicate: you can duplicate the webinar, which will copy all the details, but different webinar ID.
- Close: you can close the webinar and people cannot join
- Delete: you can delete it.
Case 2 On the ezTalks PC app
Sign in your account on the ezTalks app on your PC or Mac.
Click on the Webinar page, and then you will find the scheduled webinar. You can right click on the webinar and click on Start to directly start the webinar from the app.
Case 3 on the ezTalks Mobile app
Sign in your account on the mobile app.
Click on the Webinar section, and then you will find the scheduled webinar. You can directly start the webinar from the app.