How to schedule a recurring meeting?
You can schedule a regular meeting from the ezTalks app on your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device.
Case one How to schedule a recurring meeting from the PC app?
Step 1 Download the ezTalks app from the ezTalk download center .
Step 2 Install the app and sign in the ezTalks app with your account. Then you can see a + button, click on the + and go to Schedule a meeting:
Step 3 After you input all the details, click on the button next to Recurring Meeting to turn it on.
Step 4 Then you can change the Frequency of the recurring based on Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly:
Step 5 Go back to the Schedule a Meeting page and check the recurring summary.
Step 6 Save the settings and you can see the meeting listed on theRecurring page:
- If you want to cancel the recurring meeting, you can go to Recurring page, right click on the meeting and click on Cancel repeat :
- If you do not schedule a recurring meeting, but you want to restart a meeting with the same meeting ID, please click here to check how to restart a meeting.
Case two How to schedule a recurring meeting from the mobile app?
Step 1 Download and install the ezTalks app on your Android or iPhone/iPad. You can search "ezTalks Video Meetings" from Google Play or Apple Store to install it.
Step 2 Log in your account on your mobile and go to the Meetings section. Click on the + button and go to Schedule a meeting , and you can enable recurring meeting as below:
- You can see the Add to Calendar is turned on, which means the recurring meeting will be synchronized to your mobile calendar.
- If you want to cancel the recurring meeting, you need to cancel it from the ezTalks app:
- And you also need to cancel it from your mobile calendar: