As a host of a meeting or webinar, you need to use the ezTalks app to start your meeting or webinar. This article will show you how to use the desktop app
Step 1 Install the ezTalks app
Go to the download center and you can find the software for different devices.
For iOS, visit the Apple App Store and search "ezTalks Video Meetings"
For Android, visit Google Play and search "ezTalks Video Meetings"
Step 2. To start
Open the ezTalks app, you have three options: Join a meeting, Join a Webinar or Sign in:
If you just want to join an on-going meeting, click on Join a meeting and input the 8-digit number.
If you just want to join a webinar, click on Join a Webinar and input the 9-digit number.
If you would like to log in and host or schedule your own meeting, click on Sign in.
Step 3 Learn about the Home page
After you sign in, you can see the home page of the app as below:
There are four options on the bottom: Meetings, Webinar, Instant Messaging and Contact.
Step 4 Learn about the Meetings page
The first icon on the bottom is the Meetings page, you can see Upcoming, History and Recurring on the top.
- On the Upcoming page, you can click on the plus button and schedule a meeting, start a video meeting(with video on), start an audio meeting(with audio off), share screen and Join a meeting.
- On the History list, you can check your history meeting details, and restart a history meeting.
- On the Recurring list, you can start a recurring meeting.
Step 5 Learn about the Webinar page
The second icon is the Webinar page. You can see all the scheduled webinar you have. You can right click on your webinar and see the Details, Start your webinar, Copy the Registration URL and More.
Step 6 Learn about the Messages page
Click on the third icon on the bottom and you can find the Messages page where you can chat with your contacts:
Step 7 Learn about the Contacts page
Click on the fourth icon on the bottom and you can find the Contacts page:
On the Contacts page, you can:
- Add a contact by entering the email address
- Import your Google or Outlook contacts
- Start a video call with your contact
- Send an IM to your contact