You can schedule a regular meeting from the ezTalks app on your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device.
Case one How to schedule a recurring meeting from the PC app?
Step 1 Download the ezTalks app from the ezTalk download center.
Step 2 Install the app and sign in the ezTalks app with your account. Then you can see a + button, click on the + and go to Schedule a meeting:
Step 3 After you input all the details, click on the button next to Recurring Meeting to turn it on.
Step 4 Then you can change the Frequency of the recurring based on Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly:
Step 5 Go back to the Schedule a Meeting page and check the recurring summary.
Step 6 Save the settings and you can see the meeting listed on the Recurring page:
1. If you want to cancel the recurring meeting, you can go to Recurring page, right click on the meeting and click on Cancel repeat:
2. If you do not schedule a recurring meeting, but you want to restart a meeting with the same meeting ID, please click here to check how to restart a meeting.
Case two How to schedule a recurring meeting from the mobile app?
Step 1 Download and install the ezTalks app on your Android or iPhone/iPad. You can search "ezTalks Video Meetings" from Google Play or Apple Store to install it.
Step 2 Log in your account on your mobile and go to the Meetings section. Click on the + button and go to Schedule a meeting, and you can enable recurring meeting as below:
1. You can see the Add to Calendar is turned on, which means the recurring meeting will be synchronized to your mobile calendar.
2. If you want to cancel the recurring meeting, you need to cancel it from the ezTalks app:
3. And you also need to cancel it from your mobile calendar: