Below are the steps to install the ezTalks Meet S:
Step 1 Physical connection
1. Connect the Meet S to a TV/projector via a HDMI cable.
2. Connect an ethernet cable to the Meet S(optional, you can skip it and use wifi network instead)
3. Connect the power adapter to the device and power it on by pressing the power button for 3 seconds.
Step 2 Download the ezTalks app.
You can download the ezTalks app to your Android phone, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac computer.
Note: if you need to connect the Meet S to the wifi network, you need to use a mobile device to configure the wifi connection.
If you only need to connect the Meet S via the Ethernet connection, it is not necessary to use a mobile device. You can directly plug an ethernet cable to the Meet S and the Meet S will automatically obtain an IP address from your router.
Step 3 Add the Meet S to your ezTalks app
You can add Meet S to your app via two options:
1) Sign in an ezTalks account on the app ( to host/join a meeting with Meet S)
2) Add Meet S without signing in ( to join a meeting with Meet S on your mobile device)
Note: if you sign in an ezTalks account to add the Meet S, the account will be bond with the Meet S, which means you can sign in the account on any other device to host/join a meeting with the Meet S.
Now learn how to add Meet S to your ezTalks app in details.