The Meetings is two-way communication for a collaborative event. The Meetings service is software-based, so participants are required to download the ezTalks apps. And all participants are able to interact with each other, such as talk, share screen & whiteboard, make annotation.There are different ways to join a meeting:
- Join a meeting from the web browser to launch the app
- Join by clicking an invitation link
- From the desktop app (Windows and Mac)
- From the mobile app ( Android and iOS)
- Join by telephone call-in
Case 1 Join a meeting from the web browser to launch the ezTalks app
1. Go to the ezTalks official website and click on Join on the top bar.
2. Enter the Meeting ID, name and email address, then click on Join, which will automatically download the app. You can run the app and then join the meeting. Please check the gif below:
Note: if you have already installed the app, it will launch the app to enter the meeting room:
Case 2 Join a meeting by clicking an invitation link
If you have received an invitation email, you can directly click on the invitation button/link to join the meeting. Please check the gif below:
Case 3 Join a meeting from the dekstop app (Windows and Mac)
If you have already installed the ezTalks app on your computer, you can directly join a meeting from the app. There are two ways:
- Join a meeting without signing in an account
- Sign in an account first and join a meeting
Please check the gif below:
Case 4 Join a meeting from a mobile app (Android and IOS)
ezTalks supports Android and iOS devices. You can search ezTalks video meetings from Google Play or Apple Store and you can install the app to your mobile device, then join a meeting:
You can also sign in first and then join a meeting:
Case 5 Join by telephone call-in
Dial the telephone number from the invitation email. Please click here to check the list of available numbers of different countries.
You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID with the # key - the 8-digit ID provided by the host.
For more details, please go to the article of Join by telephone call-in.