ezTalks has toll numbers available for all plans. And if users buy the audio add-on plan, ezTalks will provide additional toll-free numbers. Here is a full list of ezTalks International Dial-in Numbers. For the toll-free numbers, it is only visible when you have purchased the audio add-on plan.
There are two ways to use the telephone call-in feature:
This article is about how to join by computer/mobile device and telephone call-in at the same time. Learn how to join by telephone call-in only.
Case one: Join by computer and telephone call-in
2. On the ezTalks app, go to Settings--Meetings and you can see the dial-in numbers for different countries, the meeting ID and Participants ID:
3. Follow the steps to call in the meeting:
4. Then you can see the microphone of the app is changed as below:
Now the audio from the computer is disabled automatically, you can listen and talk over the phone and watch video/sharing screen on the computer.
Case two: Join by mobile device and telephone call-in
If you use a mobile device ( iPhone, iPad and Android) to join a meeting, you can also dial in with a telephone.
1. Open the ezTalks app on your mobile device and join a meeting.
2. On the top of the right corner, click on the three-dot icon and open the Settings page:
3. Then you can see the meeting ID, Participant ID and the Phone Call number
4. Follow the steps to call in the meeting:
5. Then you can see the microphone of the app is changed as below: