ezTalks allows you to share whiteboard simultaneously to other devices easily.
Here is the instruction of how to share whiteboard on the desktop app. Learn how to share whiteboard on the Mobile APP.
1. Login your account on desktop app(Windows or Mac) and start a meeting, click on the Share icon on the bottom of the video and click on Share Whiteboard：
2. On the Whiteboard, there is a tool bar which includes drag, pencil, highlighter, select, easer, line and color:
Note: you can see your participants' videos when sharing the whiteboard. You can click on the video bar as below. There are three options:
3. You can save the whiteboard and it will be automatically stored on your local computer as below:
4. You can add more than one whiteboard for multiple usage
5. You can allow other participants to annotate on your whiteboard:
6. If you need to stop sharing, click on the red button on the top of the screen as below: