1. Does everyone need to download the app to use ezTalks service?
ezTalks is software based service. As a host, you need to install the app to host a meeting or webinar. However, there are different cases for the participants.
To join a Meeting:
The participants do not need to sign up any account to join a meeting, but they need to install the app, alternatively, they can join a meeting via telephone call-in.
To join a Webinar:
The view-only participants do not need to install app. They can join directly from the web browser.
The panelist needs to download the app first in order to make presentation in a webinar.
2. How to download the ezTalks app?
Go to the download center and you can find the software for different devices.
3. What you can do with the ezTalks app?
You can use the ezTalks app to enjoy features including:
- Host an instant video/audio meeting
- Schedule a meeting
- Add your scheduled meeting to calendar
- Join a meeting
- Invite participants
- Start a webinar
- Join a webinar
- Add contacts
- Send instant messages
4. How to use ezTalks app on Windows PC and Mac?
Read the article about how to use ezTalks on desktop app. Here is a screenshot of how the desktop app looks like:
5. How to use ezTalks app on Android and iOS devices?
Read the article about how to use ezTalks on mobile app. Here is a screenshot of how the mobile app looks like: