When you host a webinar or meeting, you can enable cloud recording and the video files will be saved to your ezTalks account storage.
Part 1 How to enable the cloud recording?
For ezTalks webinar, you can enable cloud recording when scheduling a webinar. Then when you start the webinar, it will start recording automatically. Please check the article here. If you forget to enable cloud recording when scheduling a webinar, you can also enable cloud recording after you start the webinar.
For ezTalks Meetings, after you start a meeting, you can find the recording icon and enable Cloud Recording:
Part 2 How to view and share the cloud recording?
You can find the recording the file on the dashboard Storage page.
Right click on the recording file, you can:
- Rename: rename the file.
- Play: play the file from the web browser.
- Share: you can share the file to others. You can configure the share options as below:
- Get Shareable links: you can send the link to others.
- Download: you can download it to your computer.
- Move to Trash: you can move it to trash. It will not clear up your storage when moving to trash. If you need to clear up the space, you need to delete the file in the Trash