This article provides an overview of ezTalks products and cover most questions that you may have. If you cannot find an answer for your question, please send us feedback.
1. What are the differences between Meetings, Webinar and Rooms solutions?
1) ezTalks Meetings: two-way online communication.
- The participants don’t need to sign up an account, just install the app to join a meeting on mobile devices or PCs.
- Main features including screen sharing, interactive whiteboard, recording, polls & survey, mute all and lock meeting room.
- One host can host one meeting at a time. To host more meetings simultaneously, you can have more hosts.
2) ezTalks Webinar: one-way online communication.
- Audience can join via the web browser.
- Panelists need to join via the app.
- Main features including registration, re-branding, screen sharing whiteboard, recording.
3) ezTalks Rooms: a conference room solution.
You can use the ezTalks app to control the Rooms software, camera, mic and speaker in a conference room.
2. What is the limit of the free trial version?
ezTalks Meetings: each meeting is limited to 40 minutes. You can have unlimited number of meetings every day.
ezTalks Webinar: you have 100 minutes in total to test the webinar with up to 25 audience, 1 panelist. If the 100 minutes run out, you can update to the paid plans.
3. Does everyone need to download the app to use ezTalks service?
ezTalks is software based service. As a host, you need to install the app to host a meeting or webinar. However, there are different cases for the participants.
To join a Meeting:
The participants do not need to sign up any account to join a meeting, but they need to install the app, alternatively, they can join a meeting via telephone call-in.
To join a Webinar:
The view-only participants do not need to install app. They can join directly from the web browser.
The panelist needs to download the app first in order to make presentation in a webinar.
4. How to use ezTalks Meetings?
ezTalks Meetings provides different plans. The Starter plan is free to use and the duration is limited to 40 minutes for each session. The Standard and upper plans have no limit in duration and include all features. Have a quick look of the plans and features.
Here is the guide of how to use the Meetings service.
5. How to use ezTalks Webinar?
ezTalks Webinar provides 100 minutes in total for free test. If the 100 minutes run out, you can subscribe the Standard and upper plans. Have a quick look of the plans and features.
Here is the guide of how to use the Webinar service.
6. How to use ezTalks Rooms?
ezTalks provides both software and different hardware devices for different sizes of conference rooms. Have a quick look of the products for different rooms.
Here is the guide of how to use the Rooms software.
7. How does the subscription service work? Can I cancel my subscription?
ezTalks is a subscription-based service with monthly, multi-month or annual plans, which means that your plan renews every month or year (depending on the term you choose). You can cancel your subscription at any time during your plan term to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription.
8. What is the refund policy?
For ezTalks software, including Meetings, Webinar and Rooms, if you are not satisfied with the service, we will issue a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
For ezTalks hardware, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will accept a full refund of the purchase price (but not of shipping costs). We provide one year repair or replacement warranty for free (excluding shipping costs). Here is the Purchase and Return Policy.
- Quick Start Guide for ezTalks Meetings
- Quick Start Guide for ezTalks Webinar
- Quick Start Guide for ezTalks Rooms
- System requirements of using ezTalks