How do I share my screen with eztalks software?
ezTalks allows to share screen on Windows, Mac and Android apps. This article is about how to share screen during a meeting or webinar.
1. How to share my screen on Windows or Mac computer app?
Step 1. Start a meeting or webinar and you can find the Share button on the bottom toolbar of the room window:
Step 2. Click on Share Desktop and it will start to share your computer screen. So you can share any files, website, applications on your computer:
If you have an extended monitor you can select to share display 1 or display 2.
If you use a Windows computer, you can share screen and computer sound, which means you can play a video to other participants.
- When you are sharing screen, you can see the toolbar on the top of the screen. You can pin the toolbar on the top. If you do not pin it, the toolbar will be hidden in 3 seconds.
You can also show videos of active speaker, stop sharing, enable annotations. You can also give mouse control to other participants if you both use Windows computer. Check the screenshot below:
2. How to share my screen on Android app?
Step 1. Login your ezTaks account on the Android app and start a meeting or webinar.
Step 2. On the bottom of video screen, click on Share icon and you can start to share your phone screen, such as pictures, documents or media files:
- You can leave the ezTalks app in the background when you are sharing the mobile screen.
- When you watch the sharing screen of the Android app from a computer, it looks like below: