Quick Start Guide of Meet Mini
Power button: Power on/off, restart, turn screen on/off
● In the power-on state, press the power button for 3 seconds to pop up the shutdown/restart dialog box on the screen.
● In the screen-on state, press the power button for 1 second to turn the screen off.
● In the screen-off state, press the power button for 1 second to turn the screen on;
Auido input :1* USB3.0
Audio output: 1HDMI, 13.5mm , 1USB3.0
USB port: 13.0
Video output: 1*HDMI(Up to 4K 50 fps)
Step 1 Physical Connection
- Connect the power adapter to the device and power it on by pressing the power button for 3 seconds.
- If you use ethernet network, connect an ethernet cable to the Ethernet Port of the Meet Mini. If you use WiFi network, refer to the next step.
Step 2 Connect to the Wifi Network
After the device is powered on, you can see the screen as below:
Slide the arrow icon on the bottom and you can see the option to join the webinar, join the meeting and login options. And on the bottom of the right corner, please click on the More button to set up the network.
After click on "More ", you can see “Set Network ” option. Choose your own network and input your wifi password.
Once the network is set up, click the Back icon on the top left corner, and enter your email account and password to log in to the ezTalks app.
Step 3 Start a meeting
After you sign in, you can see the Meetings page. You can schedule a meeting, start an instant video/audio meeting or join a meeting by pressing the ”+ ” button:
Step 4 Meeting Controls
Once you start a meeting, you can control the device features as below:
Video : You can turn the video on/off. Change the video settings.
Audio : You can turn the audio on/off. You can select different audio devices.
Whiteboard : You can share whiteboard, which supports drawing and text.
Chat ：You can send chat messages to your participants
Participants : You can see how many participants are in the meeting and you can mute/unmute them, remove them from the meeting.
Move to Room : If you have an ezTalks room device, you can move to the room to host/join a meeting.
Cloud Recording : You can record your meeting and it will be saved to the ezTalks cloud server.
Polling : You can launch a poll during the meeting.
Settings : You can go to Settings to change Video and Audio quality.