ezTalks has a complete online meeting/webinar system. The products lines includes Meetings, Webinar, Rooms and Hardware to satisfy different customer requirements.
This article is a Q&A comparison between ezTalks Meetings and Webinar.
1. What are the differences between Meetings, Webinar and Rooms?
1) ezTalks Meetings: two-way online communication.
- The participants don’t need to sign up an account, just install the app to join a meeting on mobile devices or PCs.
- Main features including screen sharing, interactive whiteboard, recording, polls & survey, mute all and lock meeting room.
- One host can host one meeting at a time. To host more meetings simultaneously, you can have more hosts.
2) ezTalks Webinar: one-way online communication.
- Audience can join via the web browser.
- Panelists need to join via the app.
- Main features including registration, re-branding, screen sharing whiteboard, recording.
3) ezTalks Rooms: a conference room solution.
You can use the ezTalks app to control the Rooms software, camera, mic and speaker in a conference room.
2. Side by Side Comparison between Meetings and Webinar
3. What is the limit of the free trial version?
ezTalks Meetings: each meeting is limited to 40 minutes. You can have unlimited number of meetings every day.
ezTalks Webinar: you have 100 minutes in total to test the webinar with up to 25 audience, 1 panelist. If the 100 minutes run out, you can update to the paid plans.
4. How can I use the Meetings, Webinar or Rooms?
Please read the quick start guide of the different solutions:
5. What are the prices for those service?
You can check the price details and related features on the pricing page:
All the annual plans are on promotion: buy-one-year-get-one-year-free.
1) ezTalks meetings standard plan with up to 100 participants
Monthly: $13 per host per month
Annual: $120 per host per year+1 year free
2) ezTalks webinar standard plan with up to 50 participants
Monthly: $31 per host per month
Annual: $300 per host per year+1 year free
3) ezTalks webinar Pro plan with up to 100 participants
Monthly: $40 per host per month
Annual: $384 per host per year+1 year free